Translate

Tuesday 6 February 2007

Cetaphil Plug


Hehe... I had to say something abt this awesome product! :p


Plus I wanted to nick a pic ;)
This is the most AWESOME skincare range on a budget. I used to like the more expensive stuff, but since being diagnosed with rosacea... I've discovered this is the BEST!!! The ingredients are very simple... and it's not too expensive. I love their moisturiser and even their soap - after washing washing washing my hands dry at work, this stuff is nice and gentle on my hands at home :) It just doesn't irritate in ANY way! :) :) :) WooHoo! :p


Ok, enough plug. I just LOVE this stuff! Who needs the expensive stuff when this makes you feel pampered ;)
www.cetaphil.com

2 comments:

Samantha Louise said...

i agree!!

I LOVE it.

I only like the cleanser though :) It's my favourite.

Anonymous said...

it even has my name on it lol