Translate

Thursday 8 February 2007

When cetaphil doesn't work :p


Today at work I used vinyl gloves... even though I washed the powder off my hands between gloves, I could feel the allergy wanting to flare... but it didn't :) People suggest non-powdered gloves, but it makes no difference. I forgot to use my barrier cream!

Then at the gym... the air conditioner is never high enough these days... and my face burned up... same thing... what can you do apart from spray your face with water... bleh... a few hours later and it's still hot...

Yesterday my watch triggered my skin...

It's the weather... the heat and humidity are not my friends. I love winter :p

I also had food coughed in my face...but that's normal :p I was "meal assisting" a guy who has a "cough reflex" - so it's not his fault - I just became very quick at reacting to stop him getting me! :)

Also... when you meal assist...don't make them laugh as they take their first mouthful!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!! I never learn.... :p but it's nice that they are happy when you assist them :)

No comments: