Translate

Monday 26 February 2007

Under the Tuscan Sun


While I was in Italy, people kept telling me to see this movie. That I'll love it! And most of all, I will see the places in the movie that I have visited.
Well... I enjoyed about 5% of this movie. It took me 2 sittings to watch because I found it boring and just too obsessed with the wrong things. (Plus I was sick).
HOWEVER...I did love the scenery...Tuscany... Positano... I found this part of Italy my favourite when I was there. I would definitely return to this region if I was given the chance.
And some of the characters were funny. The Italian ones of course!

Overall, I wouldn't watch this movie again. I didn't enjoy the storyline, but the setting and the Italians were great. I have to admit I did laugh at a few scenes :p
The most memorable part... when a young girl started speaking Italian soooooo fast because she was upset, and mum said, "I can't believe I understand everything she's saying!" THAT was funny! So I made her rewind it and translate for me! :p hehe! I understood a little (un poco), but it was too fast for me!

No comments: