Translate

Saturday 24 February 2007

to wrap up the week...

I realised why I was so agitated and grumpy yesterday... I was getting sick!

Last night I was woken too many times by neighbours who made so much noise I couldn't sleep...every time I was about ready to drop off, they'd make some sudden noise and keep me awake... 1am a kid starts banging banging banging his window, calling the other kid's name... and then the grandma comes and starts screaming at them... they're HORRID! But not when they talk to you. They're pleasant enough, but at night they forget there are other people surrounding their world...people who are fed up with being woken at stupid hours of the morning! They are Turkish... very LOUD family!

So my exciting Saturday, beginning with a gym workout was gatecrashed by a cold! I went to bed with a stuffy head and runny nose... woke up not much better... David bought me some 'drugs' which I normally wouldn't take, but they did seem to help. Normally I'd just put up with being sick and let it run its course... he's turning me towards drugs :p Oh well. It's nice to be looked after when you'd love to be knocked out so you can sleep the weekend away forgetting how bad you feel...haha....

That's what happens when you put your body through shift work and not having time to eat properly!

Gotta go. Bed is looking like a nice place right now...

No comments: