Translate

Friday 2 February 2007

Horrid Friday

I had a shift this morning with a lady in her home... she was HORRID!!!!!!!!! HORRID!!!!!!!!! HORRID!!!!!!!! HORRID!!!!!!!!! HORRID!!!!!!!! HORRID!!!!!!!!! HORRID!!!!!!!!!

Ok, she wasn't very nice... She was yelling at somebody on the phone when I arrived... and it seemed in the 4hrs I was with her, all she could do was complain about how bad everybody was... she was horrid...and then she was nice...horrid...nice...horrid....nice...horrid...horrid...horrid...kind of nice...Bleh.

And I asked her to tell me what she wanted me to do because it's her house and I don't know what the usual staff do... it went fine...for a while... then half an hour before my shift ended, she just let loose on me... telling me what I didn't do and how bad I am because I didn't certain things... and every comment (I held back) I made was shot at with abuse... I couldn't wait to get home!!!

What was worse is I re-stated a few times to tell me what she wanted done... but she stopped asking...and just wanted chat chat chat.... and then BANG! You didn't do this! You didn't do that! you didn't say that! blah blah blah.... When I DID do things like start to wash the dishes...more abuse... when I didn't do the dishes... nobody can do anything right in her world...

Then she kind of aplogises for being so mean... I didn't care by then. She expected somebody qualified. Her idea of qualified is to be able to read her mind and do everything right. I don't read minds.

I'm never going to see her again!!!! :) :) :) :) (By choice)

I wish I stayed in bed this morning... my body didn't want to get up but I forced it... I went to bed at 11.30 last nite and feel robbed of sleep by people like her.

This is just the nice highlights of my day... It was worse than that ;) Now I can relax and just be :)

5 comments:

Samantha Louise said...

Sounds like the spirit of jezebel is operating! And we all know what jezebel goes after... the elijah anointing!

Be encouraged woman of God!

Robyn said...

Trust you to make sense of it!! :p Thanks. Never thought of that!

Robyn said...

What do you mean by the Elijah anointing? I usually think of Jezebel but forget the others...

The way she was eaten by dogs is pretty un-romantic! :p

In a way I believe people get what they deserve, but at the same time I don't want to see them actually reaping the rewards of their seeds...

Samantha Louise said...

Well the Elijah anointing... Elijah was a prophet. Jezebel went after Elijah.

You have a prophetic gift on your life and the enemy will do anything he can to shut down that prophetic gift.

It's interesting to note that in one day Elijah defeated over 300 prophets of Baal, he moved in the power of God in an INCREDIBLE WAY. Certainly a day of victory. Yet, that same day, he finds himself running in FEAR of Jezebel.

Robyn said...

Thanks :)
All my research on Jezebel didn't make me see that... I wasn't reading between the lines ;)

I know Jezebel is alive in my world...in many ways... but I've never felt directly attacked by it/her...