Translate

Friday 23 February 2007

Friday Night Ramble

I just finished this post, and the computer stuffed up and I lost everything!!!! :(

Oh well...I'm just glad it's Friday and I don't have to work tomorrow :) This is the first morning this week where I didn't have to wake up by 5.15am! :) I could sleep til 7....and then found it very difficult waking up! :p

My work week....

Tue: 6.30-9.30am, then a short notice shift 10.30am-1pm (they said 10am but I didn't make it! They were desperate for staff, so were happy to wait!)

Wed: 6.30-9.30am.

Thurs: 6.30-10.30am, then 11.30am-2.30pm (they wanted me to do a 3rd shift short notice! I said no because I was tired and not prepared to do 14hours with minimal breaks- driving up to half an hour between shifts with no breaks)

Fri: 9.30am-3pm in a Day Centre...with all cheeky staff AND clients! Was a great way to end the week:)

Now I'm home and ready for a relaxing night... I went out for dinner with David last night, which was great...I just didn't realise til this morning that I was so tired I literally crashed into bed and don't even remember pulling up the covers...

Ok, I'm going to find a nice quiet place and hopefully relax, ignoring the stressors in my world... including my horrible neighbours who seem to be getting ready for a party...after a week of adults and kids yelling, screaming and banging at hours of the night all kids should be in bed!

No more complaining! No I don't have a headache from all the noise surrounding me.... ;p Trying not to complain :p Trick myself that I'm in a peaceful place....

No comments: