Translate

Friday 9 February 2007

Work

Hellloooo chickens!!!!

What a funny day... for starters, I used my barrier cream!!! :)

Just thinking, it's been a week since "Horrid Friday" and since then I have been told so many times that the clients like me at other places.

Today I mealn assisted the same guy as yesterday... and yes he coughed on me again... AND another client was making him laugh, so he ended up laughing more than eating! It was actually funny... but frustrating at the same time.

THEN... after my lunch break I finished meal assisting a different person... AND she too couldn't stop laughing!!! So I ended up with TWO people's food decorating my clothes! But it was funny :p They are hilarious people, even though they can't really speak. They have great personalities.

One regular staff said a few times today, "Every time I see [person] with you they are laughing!" and "They all like you!"
So that was encouraging :)

It's Friday! I'm staying home tonight! :) I need more sleep and am not in the mood to party! :)

No comments: